Saturday, April 24, 2010

Restarts, errors, and swimming pools

This thing just restarted! NOT IMPRESSED with the error that keeps popping up, too! I need to eat and shower before I leave, you know...

Edit: I wasted almost an hour trying to get it to go away by itself, so I finally Googled (battling the recurring window all the way!), and then disabled error reporting. Yes, I know this is bad. Still...




You Are a Very Lucky Person



You are steady and calm. You have a method to how you do things.



You are happiest when you have an obstacle to overcome. You need to be challenged.



You work at a pace that is comfortable to you. You can get more done if you don't burn yourself out.



You are a very patient person. You stick with people and things for a lifetime.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home