Thursday, April 08, 2010

I don't know if I like LIVING WATERS...

I was on time to meet Eric, but he was ten minutes late... at least he apologized to me after trying to make me sit on his Kleenex box! Talked about the usual subjects, receipts (Kevin is the man for them now - but we're in a BIND!), Subway, some odd numbers being weird, some even numbers being weird, my liking even numbers in general, my age, Pac-Man, scores, chicken pot pies (no weed or brownies were involved!), "opportunities with hidden risks," horoscopes, Dylan, and other things. At church, Pastor John let us in - he, Eric, Dylan, Kevin, Jen, Johnny, and I talked about money / Andrea and Richie leaving / Albert, Carmen, Dave, Mr. Creep, and others being (relative) newcomers / hospitality / guests with gifts (not when it comes to Mr. Creep!), Living Waters (I am morally opposed to them because of the "ex-gay" thing), and the retreat.

We booked venues for programs, discussed how Andrea and Chuck's wedding MIGHT affect a program, and figured out how tired we'd be. Johnny says that he's going to six weddings - that's a lot! Dylan gave us his new number, since he and Deb switched phones. Eric drove Jen to her mom's, and drove Dylan home. We talked about ANNE OF GREEN GABLES, MELROSE PLACE (soap operas as family time?!), BEVERLY HILLS 90210, "girl" books, playoff game tickets for Eric and his family, A WRINKLE IN TIME, "DEATH!" passion while watching hockey, refs, Lillian's Sunday School class on sexuality, applications, and more. At least I will probably take the 16th as an off-day, haha.

Eric said that he thinks I should attend the Living Waters talk (and not pay attention if they bring up ex-gays), and call Ivan... we'll see! He bugged me about Dave Wong, as per the usual. As if he'd be a distraction during the talk! Just because I sat next to him for two weeks in a row probably doesn't mean anything, although maybe I should quit disturbing him with my stuff when it seems like he wants to reflect. (he told me a couple weeks ago that Eric was Kool like the cigarette, haha!)

Eric says he's watching LOST / CAPRICA / FRINGE... and he was surprised to learn that I think Mr. Creep looks like a sex offender. I know that's mean, but it's kinda there! Says he'll send me an email ten times as long as the original "CALL IVAN!" one... haha, no thanks! He's going from home tomorrow, so shall pick me up around 7. At least I won't have to rush to mail Tara's card off or do other things! "CALL YOUR MOTHER!" he says - HA, THAT WON'T RESOLVE THINGS! I also told him about a guy with the same last name as him who was featured on an ODDEE list - I'll send The Ten Most Bizarre Legal Defenses Ever to him later. (I also had to tell him that the ODDEE lists were not the same as the US sex offenders list!) Got home and made hangout plans with Billie for retreat weekend - hot and sour soup should be fine.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home