Monday, April 05, 2010

Reminders to Eric and Dylan / Police in Different Voices

High-scoring words of the night so far:

HEPCAT (330 points) - against Lisa C. [2W, 5W]
JAYS (137 points) - against Kim S. [5W, 3L on Y]


I noticed that Alex Lee unfriended me from Facebook - I can understand that, I guess! Tomorrow, I'll send Dylan a reminder email about the Committee minutes and agenda since I said I'd do that last time. We do have a meeting on Thursday, after all... and I'll remind Eric about Richie's farewell on Friday!


Trivia fact for Monday, Apr. 5: What world-famous poem was originally titled He Do the Police in Different Voices? The Waste Land by T.S. Eliot, whose editor (Ezra Pound) is believed to have pressed for the title change. The poem is dedicated to Pound.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home