Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Shay / Don't comment endlessly if you're just trying to find something! / Gardens

High-scoring word of the day so far:

SHAY (118 points) - against Colleen J. [two 3W, hook off BANNER for a plural]


Kelli (neonrose5) was annoying me by posting endless comments on my status messages. She says she was trying to find the one where we talked about books... well, then don't comment on all the other ones! SO FRUSTRATING! It made my inbox and notifications explode, and of course I had to keep track of all the comments since I'm OCDL like that. Luckily, AFTER the spate had died down, I found the appropriate privacy setting so she can't see my posts for now. PHEW!




You Are an English Garden



You are creative and vibrant. You are inspired by everything around you, and you don't have any one style.

You like a mix of old and new. And you always have something unique to add to the equation as well.



You are informal, open-minded, and flexible. You love to play around with art and design.

You tend to change things up a lot. Whether it's your own clothes or your home, you can't stay with one look for long!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home