Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bus drivers shouldn't pull away RIGHT when you get to the stop!

I am SO NOT IMPRESSED. Went to Sears earlier to get a couple of things I needed. Good thing they were on sale, but of course I took forever deciding what I really wanted! That's the thing with buying clothing items - you gotta make sure they fit, are the right style for you (no built-in cups for me right now... more shimmery if anything!), and are somewhere near the correct price. Undershirts / camisoles seemed to all be expensive already, and it seemed that the price went up by 50% if you weren't a small or medium. I know I'm not exactly a svelte model or anything, but SERIOUSLY?! At least I found a black and a yellow one (wasn't banking on white) which you could wear either way... no worrying about labels or wearing it backwards! Too bad they didn't have two black ones, but I'll deal.

Got out of there at around 2, which I thought would give me PLENTY of time to get home and shower / eat before leaving again. Thank goodness Sears offered little pieces of banana loaf at the fitting rooms, otherwise I'd be FAMISHED right now! (I had three) But NO... the 407 took FOREVER to arrive, so I was home at 2:45 with just 45 minutes to go before I leave again! I thought I'd get the 401 when it got to the stop just 50 feet away from the 407 stop, but that wasn't to be... the stupid bus driver pulled AWAY from the stop just as I got to the front doors of the vehicle! I understand that the drivers need to be focused on the traffic ahead when pulling out of bus stops, but it wouldn't have totally killed the schedule to wait an extra 30 seconds! UGH! It would be SO MUCH MORE CONVENIENT if the 401 and 407 both stopped at the same place like they did before they changed the bus bays around a while ago! At least Dylan got the Evite to work for the Pho thing we were talking about yesterday...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home