Friday, April 09, 2010

Dark chocolate mini-eggs and yogurt body wash

Went out to cash a cheque before the bank closed, then I mailed Tara's card before I forgot, despite having it in my bag. While I was at Shoppers Drug Mart, I remembered that I needed body wash - I got Dial Yogurt Vanilla and Honey, and Dial Yogurt Aloe Vera since I'd never had them before. I also remembered that I wanted some chips, so got Ruffles HOT WINGS! Then I briefly looked around at the Easter stuff which was still there - got a pack of DARK CHOCOLATE Cadbury Mini-Eggs, which Nathan wanted a couple days ago. When I left, I realized that I'd forgotten to buy wax paper and some scissors for one of my kitchen drawers. I waste so much time looking for scissors in a drawer which doesn't have them that I might as well buy an extra pair! (yes, I know... I have memory issues!)

So I was off to the nearby London Drugs to get that stuff: the Reynolds wax paper was billed as "perfect for the microwave!" That sounds good for my chicken plans, as I didn't want to get the parchment paper which was right next to it, and then find out (after opening) that it's totally the wrong thing! After grabbing a pair of scissors, I briefly looked around at the Easter stuff - I had to get an "Egg Hunt Pack" (marshmallow / Reese / Oh Henry / eggs galore!) which was $5 off. Was briefly tempted by Wolfgang Puck's organic soup, but didn't get those cans. Didn't see any instant noodles or buy any milk, which is probably just as well, since I was JUST IN TIME for a 407 heading home. I was home at 6:25, which gives me enough time to put stuff away / blog / change / eat a beef pot pie for dinner before Eric picks me up! Thanks to the Evite reminder, I now know that Richie's farewell starts at 6 on Sunday at Alan and Tracy's party room! And he just called, so I have ten minutes to drink something too!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home