Saturday, March 20, 2010

Two Craigslist replies

Since I did have time to look at the replies for my Craigslist ad, here they are!

Good Afternoon!

I'm Laura and I recently secured a 2bdrm groundfloor suite in Richmond. I am looking for someone to share this suite, as the rent here is just the same as a 1bdrm. The landlords are great, the place is clean. I don't care [about the important specified thing], so long as I can have some privacy sometimes, and I'm sure the same goes for you. I work evenings and am currently looking for another job to supplement my income. I have a 9 year old dog named Mac, he is very friendly.

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for.... but the rent here is $1200, with EVERYTHING included. Wireless internet, utilities, in-house laundry, all that jazz.

If you're interested, give me a call at [number].

Enjoy the sun!


Other than the fact that I'm not sure about the dog, it SOUNDS fine to me.


Here's the other one:

Greetings

How are you doing? Hope you're still searching for a one bedroom apartment to rent in Richmond,Vancouver. i have one which is fully furnished and the monthly rent is $650 incl. bills

let me know if you're interested.

Talia

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home