Friday, March 19, 2010

Vexing mice and health / Persuasion (NOT Jane Austen)

High-scoring words of the day so far:

VEX (104 points) - against Sherry O. [4W, 2L on X]
CHOSEN (104 points) - against Kathy T. [4W, 2W]


I think these mice are affecting my health now - that's not a good sign. Sure, they affected Terrence's health last summer, but I thought that I was okay since I was "used" to them. Now, I think it's crunch time!



You Persuade People Through Emotion



You hate to admit it, but people make decisions with their hearts. Their heads don't play much of a role in the equation.

So even though you are cool-headed, you know you have to be warm-hearted in order to convince people you're right.



You craft your words carefully. You speak to inspire, motivate, and stir up emotions.

You know that once someone wants to be on your side, they'll figure out their own reasons why.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home