Saturday, March 20, 2010

Craigslist surprises / Dream of keeping communication lines CLOSED! / Birthday cake!

Wow! I posted an ad on Craigslist last night, making sure to specify something important. Got up this afternoon to two replies already - this is good as long as it's not a scam! (Corey would say I'm too cynical, haha) Don't have a lot of time to look at them now (gotta shower / eat / catch up before Henry picks me up for Awana), but will do so later! Speaking of Henry picking me up, he just called to say that he has to prepare some stuff for Awana, and needs to be there at 2 or so... I can definitely do that because I bring a Bathroom Reader everywhere! This is what pot pies were made for, haha. Actually, he just called back to say that he realized he DOESN'T have to be there early, so he'll pick me up at the regular time. Hahahaha, that sounds even better! I'm still having that pot pie, though!

Also had a dream where Eric and I were going around a building, sticking close to each other. After navigating unfamiliar territory, he dropped me off at my place. I promptly slept for a LONG TIME, and then woke up (in the dream) to discover that it was 4:16 PM on a Saturday. Auntie Rebecca had called me, and so had my parents. I resolved to keep the lines of communication CLOSED except when it came to Awana, heh. Woke up in real life soon after that, haha.



You Are Daring and Dazzling



You are funky, eccentric, and charming in unexpected ways. You are constantly inspired and inspiring.

You throw caution to the wind, and try to avoid the safe option. You love not knowing what's coming around the corner.



You love that the world is full of infinite possibilities - and you'd like to try every combination of them that you can.

You are always changing, growing, and expanding your horizons. You never suffer from stagnation or boredom.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home