Tuesday, March 16, 2010

COOKIE HEAVEN dream / Essays / Philosophy

DAMMIT, THIS THING JUST RESTARTED! Dreamed that I was in COOKIE HEAVEN (over 10,000 varieties all the time?!) at a large store, since they had Christmas cookies all year round, virtual gifts made real, and lots of cards - I got a couple for Randal while going around the store. ODD! Finally sent off that edited essay to Andrew fairly soon after I woke up at around 2. I did the best I could, heh. The last part was basically nonsense, and I hate to say that. Oh well. Also had to reinstall Semagic because of a stupid error message: "no client specified," indeed!



You Are Skepticism



You live by the philosophy "Question Everything." And you do question everything, including this quiz result.

You think people believe in too much, and you think very little is true. You scoff at astrology and psychics.



You're not a nihilist - you believe in some things. But you only believe in what's true and tested.

You have lots of opinions and theories, but you never take them too seriously. You're always willing to change your mind.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home