Monday, February 15, 2010

Wheelchairs on shuttle buses (dream) / Evites / Seven Dwarfs

Had a weird dream about being on an unusual community shuttle bus, because wheelchairs could fit on this one if they were in the back. There was barely enough room for two of them, and the wheelchair riders didn't like how the bus was being driven. Apparently, they felt like they'd slide out of their chairs onto the floor (despite seatbelts and everything!) whenever we went down a hill. Well, the driver HAD to employ certain driving techniques... and you didn't see everyone ELSE doing that even if we DID have poles and such to hold on to! Finally, the wheelchairs were off the bus, and we were all surprised to see that they immediately lit up joints... WELL THEN!

Then we went to my old church, where there was a sleepover going on. There was a china cabinet in the basement, and I had to sleep right next to it. Apparently, the Philadelphia Phillies were in town, and there was all sorts of stuff on TV about their visit. Later, I had to help discipline the kids - I had to take pens and pencils away from two kids because they weren't listening to Auntie Bessy or Anita AT ALL. We could tell that they had a lack of respect for them and others - they then chased me all around the church (including the washrooms), trying to get their things back. Instead, I decided to keep them for myself, and joined everyone right after service had ended, talking to people. That's where the dream ended! INTERESTING! The only trigger I can think of is disciplining Harrison - makes sense, haha. Oh, and maybe the pot at the Bedouin Soundclash concert on Saturday night, which also fits.

Steph sent us an Evite for her housewarming party. Karen Lew, Eric M., Lincoln, Phil, Grace, Jon, Harmony, Margaret, Karen Grace, Isabel, Vivian L., Tracy, Wesley, Melia, Angus, Cindy, Dianne, Eunice, Randal, Jen, Christon, two people I don't recognize, and I are all invited. Should be interesting times, haha. Yes, we all will sign her guestbook! (this means I can't see Marianas Trench for free, however...) Hopefully, I'll go shopping later - or at least pick up those sweatpants!




You Are Dopey



That doesn't mean you're a total dope, but it does mean you are sweet and silly - just like Dopey.

You are innocent and playful, but you're a lot smarter than you look. You can be downright wily.



You have a good sense of intuition and often understand what's really going on. You are a keen observer.

Unlike most people, you don't show your hand right away. You keep your cards close to your chest.

I dislike the last question - it's BOTH for me, depending on the situation and the people I'm around!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home