Thursday, February 11, 2010

Creative banking / Brandi / Nina / Black baby names / Rubber band salad

Did some creative banking in order to pay my Shaw bill earlier today. I'm definitely not going to spend any more money, unless it involves lunch with certain people, haha. Also, Brandi re-added me on Facebook, and Nina added me under a duplicate profile.

From ohnotheydidnt:

10 MOST POPULAR black baby names in the United States. The full list is set for release next week.

Some of the names are VERY surprising! Who knew they were so many black Madisons and Jaydens around?

Here is the list for girls:
1. Madison
2. Kayla
3. Makayla
4. Michelle
5. Nevaeh
6. Jada
7. Brianna
8. Chloe
9. Alyssa / Destiny
10. Gabrielle / Imani


And here is the list for boys:

1. Jayden
2. Joshua
3. Elijah
4. Jaden
5. Justin / Christian
6. Jeremiah
7. Isaiah
8. Jordan
9. Christopher / Michael (Tied)
10. Barack


Trivia fact for Thursday, Feb. 11: What is the main ingredient of the Chinese culinary delicacy known as rubber band salad? Dried jellyfish. (of course I knew this one, since I'm Chinese myself - eaten it many times, and it's GOOD!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home