Thursday, February 18, 2010

Apparently, I have MEN'S feet... but now I also have warm sweaters!

Discovered that LJ is having issues - AGAIN! It refuses to load certain entries, my tags page, and won't edit certain entries either! This is NOT helping my retro-editing project at all, let me tell you! UGH! I hope this posts! At least my friends page works... and I got to watch Maelle Ricker being awarded her gold medal. :D On another note, Vanessa H. advised me to tell Barry about stuff - I definitely will.

Went out today after paying my hydro bill (lower than I thought!), and transferring some money to my savings account. Took out money for the RBC account in the withdrawal I did from my own bank, then went into Shoppers Drug Mart for a bit. Nothing really caught my eye, so it was Sears for me! First, I stopped for some sushi. Got new navy-silver-red men's sneakers for $41 (from $70... my feet wouldn't fit into the women's shoes), new warm sweaters on sale for $25 each (red and black with a slight bling look), new petite pants for $15, and three new pairs of blue-black socks for $6 at Sears. At London Drugs, I got kiddy Easter cards / Sprite Zero / Canada Dry ginger ale / Pepsi. Now it's time to shower and such before hopefully heading out to Hawksley Workman!




Your Modern French Name is Léa Lola



Zut alors!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home