Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Jennifer, John, Michael, pest control, clocks all showing different times, and NIGHTMARES

I was in the middle of a dream about Jennifer L. (tehgreenfairy) divorcing her husband John to marry her friend Michael when pest control and Hester woke me up. At least they didn't say in my hearing that I didn't know what I was talking about this time! I did ask the pest control guy why they didn't bait the traps (being awake enough for that, at least), and he said that the problem would get worse if I added food to the mix. Well, we do want to CATCH them, don't we?! He thinks that I'm hearing the mice run in the walls and ceiling... maybe, but I do know when I hear things which shouldn't be there. However, he did put some more flattened traps down - of course not where I hear the mice, since it's kinda hard to get in there. Then they asked whether I'd seen mice in my living room - not for a while, but you never know! Oh well, at least I have that environmental health department number... we'll see when I get my hearing back later this afternoon! (hopefully)

After that, I decided to go back to sleep.. had a haphazard dream, which ended with all the clocks in my apartment being at different times. I thought I'd totally missed my doctor appointment (in the dream) since it was half-dark outside, and the computer clock showed 5:23 PM. The one in my room showed 11:40 AM, and the alarm was stuck flashing at 8:13 AM. What the heck?! At least I got up earlier than the last few days, which was my goal with help. Got a card from John A. (snooooopy) in the mail, featuring a hyper Snoopy on sugar cookies. HAHAHA, it DEFINITELY fits! I also somehow knew Eric would email us something, so I told him about the $200 computer's specs as he requested. Heh. I'll get salad later.




You Are Forgetting Your Clothes



You tend to be a very private person, and it bothers you to be overexposed in any way.

You don't like feeling judged, and competition makes you feel rather nervous.



You excel when you are able to do your own thing, without rules or supervisors.

You need to operate on your own timeline. If you have to perform on someone else's schedule, it leaves you feeling naked and unprepared.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home