Friday, January 15, 2010

Dream of stealing cigars from Billie's dad / Auntie Kam in hospital?!

Had a weird dream where my friends and I took a dozen cigars from Billie's dad at his house, and then were forced to pay him back. Unfortunately, my brother was on a bus which plunged off the side of a mountain into the Willamette Valley of OREGON TRAIL fame - there were no survivors, so we spent the rest of the dream just trying to find answers. No idea why I had that one!

Auntie Rebecca just sent the Awana crew an email asking us to pray for Auntie Kam, Zoe's mom. Apparently, she was knocked down by a car in a pedestrian crosswalk while crossing the road last night, and is now in the hospital. Yikes! Is it bad that my first thought was for a certain file? OH MY.

Eric called to see if I could make it to Cambie / Jacombs by 6:30 - should be doable. I also told him about the monitor that Dad has for me at the townhouse; just a point of reference, of course. Sure, I could have told him at any point during the week, but I prefer being non-demanding in my friendships unlike CERTAIN people, and I am proud of it! Should have keys ready tonight, for sure. Been reading about Olympic road closures, and it seems like my normal bus routes are unaffected - but the traffic chaos two minutes from here is NOT what I'm looking forward to. Who knows, maybe the roads around here will be closed too!



You Are Fabulously Funky



You've got your own little groove going on. You are happily marching through life to your own beat.

You've got flair and you've got style. You are delightfully quirky and special.



People find you to be fascinating. And you definitely do live an interesting life

You make the world a more colorful, more creative, and more inspired place. If only there were more funky type like you!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home