Monday, January 04, 2010

Sexy people getting rejected! / Cards, appointments, and health feedback / BLUE

I had a weird dream which consisted of sexy people being rejected because they'd had sex already that day, fit people, and my friends doing crazy things. It's all I remember now, although I'm sure there was more. Got up to find a Christmas card from Jennifer L. (tehgreenfairy) in the mail... plus a phone call and an email from Eric, so I called him back - sure, I can do Cambie / Jacombs at 6:15, and we'll have Pho for dinner. Funny, since I just had it for lunch yesterday - but I'm not complaining! At least I have cash for it, even after buying pills, which I've been delaying for a couple of weeks! If only I could find the original bottle, though...

Also now have my sister's address, so I can figure out how to get there later. Made a doctor's appointment, too. Finally got some feedback from the City: I should call the Environmental Health Department at 233-3147 as they deal with rodents. Speaking of rodents, I should probably leave my phone on as I think "pest control" comes by tomorrow!




Your Favorite Color is Blue



You are a compassionate, empathetic, and sensitive person. You can truly put yourself in someone else's shoes.

You're known to be very soothing and understanding. Your friends can always turn to you in times of need.



You see the world realistically. You don't have any illusions about what is or isn't going on.

You are wise and thoughtful. You don't rush to judgement, and you think things through.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home