Monday, January 04, 2010

Meetings, get-togethers, Grandma, sleepovers, and more... oh my!

For someone who relishes downtime, my week is sure filling up fast! Still, I guess it shall prove worthwhile... Steph's opened up her new place for the girls' 2010 get-together with me, her, Fidela, Melia, Cindy, and others. Perfect... I shall have to go out to Save-On and get some sort of salad tomorrow or the next day, for sure. I'll figure out how to get there later, haha. Since I had a date for the get-together, I decided to call Mom at 11:20 to say that I could be a good granddaughter since my schedule is free. Wow, and I still have to schedule a doctor's appointment sometime too!

Monday at 7: Committee Meeting (will make arrangements with Eric tomorrow sometime)
Wednesday at 6: 2010 girls' get-together at Steph's.
Thursday at 12-ish: Spending time with Grandma.
Friday at 5: Billie's birthday party in Coquitlam, complete with sleepover. (leave at 2:30 to get there on time?) [401, Canada Line to W. Hastings / Granville, 160 to Bay 12, C28]
Saturday at 4: Awana (I should leave Billie's at 2:35 to get to the church on time!) [C28, 169 Braid Station from Bay 11, Skytrain to Rupert Station - Millennium Line to VCC Clark]
Sunday at the usual time: Church! Don't know what I'll be doing later, but maybe going to lunch with people since Dave asked whether I was joining them - we'll see if I save money or not, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home