Friday, January 15, 2010

Debbie, possibly needing a new microwave (research!), Chrystal, presents, and deliveries

Someone named Debbie Farrington added me on Facebook. I don't know her, so I'll mark the request as just that, haha. I'm also researching microwaves, since I'm almost certain that my current one is losing power. The bowls of soup that I've heated up recently take three minutes instead of two to get up to a good heat level, and even then, it's not holding in the heat as well as I'd like. The pot pie I heated up SHOULD be all over the plate if I heat it up for three minutes, but it's not! Definitely going for a known brand, and one that's at least 1000 kW for sure! Although I should note that it successfully heated up another pot pie, but I'm not sure if it's because I defrosted it for seven minutes instead of six beforehand.

Called Auntie Ying, who appreciated it. She shared her concern for Chrystal with me: seems she wants me to pray for her sister-in-law and husband, along with Chrystal. I told her that Chrystal's disorder isn't something you just recover from, like my cold this week. If only she had access to online forum support! She doesn't know how to use a computer, though. She felt bad that she was doing all the talking, but I grew used to that with someone else, haha. I brought up the idea of buying birthday cards and gifts for the kids, since I know Amanda's birthday is coming up soon. She was amenable to that idea, and will pay me back for Amanda's gift - now, what to buy for a six-year-old girl that likes drawing?! Hmm. At least she said that she'll bring a handheld mirror - I need to get one of those, since mine from Grandma got STOLEN! (plus a new comb or two) Ended the call at midnight - woohoo!


What Kind Of Cupcake Are You?
Monster
Monster
You so crazy! People may not know what to think of you when they first see you, but as soon as they understand just what an individual you truly are, they come to appreciate you twofold!

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com

Trivia fact for Friday, Jan. 15: What future movie star's delivery in an Atlanta, Georgia, hospital was paid for by Coretta Scott King, the wife of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.? Julia Roberts, in October 1967. Mrs. King took care of the hospital bill as thanks for the drama lessons Julia's mom, Betty Lou Roberts, had given the King children.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home