Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sunday Dinner, weird fire and basketball dream, fashion style

Some old guy named Del Holm tried to add me on Facebook - if I don't know you, I'm not going to ADD you! Thank goodness I can indicate that I don't know him! (creep...) Turns out Harmony was correct last night - Jon sent us a Sunday Dinner email, and Shally says she'll be at Jeremy's. WOOHOO! Hester's husband just came by and checked the stove elements to make sure they worked - he said he'd knocked on the door yesterday evening. Nice, but I wasn't home! Says to put chemicals on the drip pans and clean them... I guess we'll see since I don't know what else I can do. Buy them myself? Haha, from where?! Corey says that they're fine if it's just BLACK on them, and no gunked-on food... mmm, perhaps...

Had a weird dream about people playing games on a basketball court with mats, and then a couple not wanting to be torn apart by rules. Unfortunately, they had to be separated, which turned out to be good for the woman. She was on a plane which had to crash-land in a field... there was LOTS of fire coming out of the tailpipe or whatever it's called, for sure! Her silver diamond ring had "4/24/07" engraved, and she managed to hang onto it! Not sure why I had the dream, unless it was seeing Mike wearing everyone's rings yesterday, hahaha.




Your Fashion Style is Casual



You prefer to keep it laid back. Jeans and a T-shirt are practically your uniform.

And when you dress up, you're still the most informal person in the room. Dressing formally makes you feel stuffy.



Just because you're casual, it doesn't mean you're unfashionable. In fact, you often look effortlessly chic.

You know how to rock a perfect-fitting pair of jeans and a funky T-shirt. Not many adults can pull off your look, but you can!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home