Monday, November 09, 2009

Pants life extension! / Weird dream with Phil smoking and knapsacks

I've just noticed that the heart patch which Rachel's grandma sewed for me in my dark blue pants a couple years ago (when I fell on the ice and Dylan didn't notice) is LOOSENING! Oh well, at least she extended the pants' life by that amount of time!

Had a weird dream which involved Auntie Vivian, Chrystal, Phil, a few other people, and me doing an outdoor Awana sale of sorts. We had a LOT of knapsacks to offer the children, and rows of books and magazines. When Phil was finished setting up one particularly involved row, he glanced to make sure there were no children about, then he lit a cigarette. (no, he doesn't smoke in real life, but evidently my subconscious thinks he'd be a considerate smoker!) I remember wondering how Grace would kiss her husband with that mouth, and figured maybe she had a secret smoking habit which I didn't know about either. We watched children go down waterslides in a playground built across a lot of fields - Rebecca Rose and Ian were pretty good at it, and did it multiple times. It was a good time, just talking and such. That's all I remember, too.




People Love That You Are Open and Confident



You're the type of person that's easy to get close to. You're very comfortable in your own skin.

You have no problem showing people who you are, and you're genuinely interested in them in return.



You are an accepting and involved friend. You are truly curious about what is going on in other people's lives.

You may be the first in your group of friends to express concern when someone is having a hard time or making bad decisions. It's only because you care so much.

I have tried to do this, anyway...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home