Friday, November 06, 2009

Accidentally left my ringer on, but thank goodness for Eric! (wedding cakes?!)

Eric called to see if I could make it to Cambie / Jacombs at 6:30 - should be okay, I guess. Fortunately, he was the only person who called me during the time I accidentally left my ringer on! Then Pastor John called to inquire as to whether I felt anything else about Mr. Creep - no, and while I can understand my needing to be positive and respectful especially since I'm on Committee, I still don't like Mr. Creep AT ALL. Says that maybe I need to be more careful in telling everyone - I don't tell EVERYONE, although I expect that my feelings are very visible to certain people.

Of course, Eric's been telling me that for the past two weeks as well - and even Pastor John knows that I don't react that way to new people in general. I've usually been welcoming... and before this, I kept my private thoughts just that. However, if he EVER comes up as a name for membership in DF, I think I'll have to abstain myself from that discussion IF there is even any warning about it. We'll see... my drop-down menus suddenly rendered themselves invisible, so I asked Corey about it after Google proved unhelpful - he said to restart because of running out of memory. PHEW, THAT WORKED! Time to shower and such before I leave... but not before I see who wins that Suite 101 contest! (some guy named Glen from Surrey)




You Are a Romantic Wedding



For you, love is sweet and precious. You don't love easily, but those you do love are showered with affection.

To be unloved would probably make it hard for you to love again. It's hard enough for you to love as is.



Romantic love is very intense for you... and very private. You aren't one to talk about your relationship with others.

You may even keep your love a secret at first. You don't like opening up your relationship to scrutiny and gossip.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home