Thursday, November 05, 2009

Magic Erasers, cleaning tips, stove tops, finding lost objects

I looked up 8 Cleaning Tips For Crusty Stove Tops, and also researched Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. After also looking up bus times, it was off to London Drugs. I looked at candy, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and other things without finding them appealing AT ALL - besides, I have enough of that stuff at home! Saw some clothing and jackets, but they were too expensive or simply not appealing either. So I only left with melon / berry / tropical punch lip balm (for my jacket pockets) and the Magic Eraser, which I was planning to get anyway.

Tried the Magic Eraser at home, but it didn't seem to work in the way I envisioned - not too surprised. I'm thinking I'll try Tip #6 from the cleaning site later, since I found some baking soda (along with Vim, Comet, and SOS pads) in the back of the cupboards under the sink. I also found that package of pads which I thought I'd left at the townhouse or something back in August - good thing, because they seemed to cost more than normal when I bought them. Yup, the new ones fit in the pad bucket... yay! Also found out that Chris Rogers unfriended me from Facebook, but that's okay since we only really interacted in the Blood Games and such anyhow.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home