Saturday, November 07, 2009

Dylan's mistakes are fodder for laughter! / NO COFFEE!

When I left this afternoon, I was very annoyed at the inconsiderate smoker who was chilling with his back against the side door - hello, you deserve my pushing the door against you from the other side! I managed to get the 401 because it actually waited at the stop for me to run across the road, and got the 410 before it pulled away from THAT stop - phew! Eric was there within a few minutes, coming from the other way to confuse me, haha. I told him that I hated certain people, which of course turned into a rant about the usual subject these days. I said that if Mr. Creep had anything to say during the AGM tonight, it wouldn't minimize my feelings against him any more. Eric said that he MIGHT have stuff to say - luckily, it turned out that he didn't say anything to the group at large.

We also discussed gas prices (108.7?!), Sunday's dinner at Jeremy's, showering, and why he'd given me a weird look on Monday after I'd gone to take care of something during Committee Meeting. He'd thought I was reacting to what Dylan had told me about not saying that Mr. Creep was in fact a creep, but that would have come sooner if it were! I was just taking care of "flow protection," as he termed it when I explained that I'd had to change something. Hey, at least he gets it without my having to say exactly what it was, haha...

Went up to the second floor, where I saw Margaret playing her guitar. Saw Eric T., and asked him about the new teaching job: he loves it! One of the new Awana leaders said hi to me, but I didn't realize he was talking to me at first - haha, oops. I think I know his name (Jason), and that's about it - it's cool then. Eric was looking around for tables and things like that - he wondered where Kevin was, since there was food in our room. He came up the stairs with a number of people (including Mr. Creep) - but it was okay since they were bringing food and such. Still... I kept away from him just because I didn't want to start a fight. That would REALLY be something... NOT. Had smelt as part of dinner - and rice / noodles / veggies / beef. Discussed Jon's movie extra work: he got $150 for ten minutes of playing violin as background music for a black-tie party scene! Also talked about our weeks, dinners, and suchlike. Jen got a new job at Banana Republic, so we were all happy for her!

The meeting went all right, and all six of us were confirmed to be on Committee next year. We all laughed at Dylan's mistakes on his Powerpoint, which he blamed on the wine he'd had at his in-laws' place last night, haha. "2010" should be "2009" and "2011" should be "2010." Hahaha! Andrea asked me about my Gmail chat status - no, nothing HAS happened, but I still don't like Mr. Creep! She thought that maybe with time, it'll be fine - maybe, we'll see. Jon's saying that I shouldn't react like that in public - yeah, but I really can't help how I feel. Praying for someone who claims to be a fellow brother in Christ is fair enough, but even "claims to be" and not "is" might be a bit suspect, although it IS Jon's education making him cautious about that. Sure, I want to be watchful and kinda welcoming, but this person just strikes me as ODD somehow. I won't talk to him till... well, I dunno. I have been praying for certain people and such, but as for him not being a pervert? We'll see. (Jon thinks I should have some respect for him - and try not to smear him intentionally - we shall see) Said hi to Teresa, Grace, Shally, and other people as well.

Had some pie for dessert, and went out in the hall to talk to Daniel Fellowship people since it was so early. Andrew said school was all right, and Hien thinks she knows who I am talking about in that FB message - oh, good. Stanley said that someone had thought he was a mugger - in black ski cap and black jacket? Yeah, not surprised. Mike said something about a Wii, and Jon thought he meant WEED. Said hi to Emily, as well. Eventually, everyone went downstairs - I made sure to keep even my stuff as far away from Mr. Creep as possible! He then invited us for coffee - good thing Eric was blocking me so he couldn't see the look on my face! We WERE going to celebrate Jen's new job, but she was worried about her dog at home. Understandable if we shift it to Sunday!

On the way home, Eric and I talked about trust issues and such - I know some of it COULD stem from my experiences with Korey (ugh!), but I'm not saying EVERYONE deserves to be welcomed without reservation. He thinks that if I am civil to Raymond, it could be something that leads him to think that I'm not a bad person. We've just ignored each other for the past few months... as for me and Randal, I myself am working on turning the corner to being civil if we talk to each other. He did address me by name when he said "Excuse me" as he was carrying a tray of leftover food around. On another note, Eric said that I should be able to read FLASH FORWARD - hopefully so! Says that Blizzard is a WORLD OF WARCRAFT server - I KNOW, YOU DORK! Talked about Facebook "reconnection," Dylan, Corey, hotels, disasters, and other stuff too. I don't know about Mr. Creep being a good person, but at least he's avoided me for the past three weeks or so! Eric thinks that he might think I *like* him since I'm playing "hard to get" - uh, no. I gave HIM some perspective, and said that creeps will take ANY attention as a positive! Of course, I still refused to say his name, even in the privacy of the car! I know, it's wrong of me, but... *sigh*


Poo nugget for this weekend: Why Would Anyone Want a Rabbit as a Pet? - Rabbits can produce over five hundred pellets of poo every day. [the picture is a rabbit sitting atop a HUGE pyramid of poo pellets, hahahaha!]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home