Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cranberry Gold Mix should list obvious ingredients! / Amused Pear

I ate some of my "Cranberry Gold Mix" from Kingsgate Mall earlier. It's good, but it doesn't list rather obvious ingredients, like the sunflower seeds / nuts! I've heard that there's snow on the mountains already, so Whistler / Blackcomb are opening up two weeks early. As long as it stays up there (especially during the Olympics) and not down here, I don't much care.

Mom called me earlier, but I wasn't near the phone. So I called her back now - apparently, she wanted to take me out for lunch. At least I escaped any serious discussion, haha - she says she got me quite a bit of stuff, so hopefully it's not TOO random with the crap. ;) [no, I'm not saying that the stuff she gets me is crap!] Also, I've read that apparently GWAR is coming to town - Corey would love this news, haha!


An amusing image I got from ohnotheydidnt:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home