Thursday, September 17, 2009

Deep and Delicious cake with Billie, Nun name, LET'S BE PERVERTS! (uh, no thanks...)

Billie was running later than I was, but we made it to the anime store! I looked in the Body Shop for a bit, then we browsed the anime store (Sakura Media) for a while. Weird titles: The King of Debris, Let's Be Perverts, Too Long, Chicken Princess, INVU, and more! Her mom called her after we stopped by Staples so I could pick up some replacement pens, and said that she'd have got me something if she'd known it was my birthday - that's fine! Got home and had some Deep and Delicious cake while talking about parents and paranoia. Gabriel, Mary, Olivia, and Vania left me birthday wishes, too. :D (hey, Billie called her grandma, and even SHE wished me a happy birthday - sweet!)

Stevie Wonder's version of HAPPY BIRTHDAY, via Wendy A.

Leslie completed the quiz "Where will Kanye interrupt you?" with the result Childbirth. You love children. The best feeling you've ever had or will have is childbirth. Your kids won't even make it in the world without Kanye being there to try to overshadow the moment. "Yo yo... Imma let you finish pushing in a whole minute, but you know... Jennifer Hudson had the best childbirth of all time." (.... WHAT?! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Well, if he shows up, there's another person to shoo out of the delivery room! Or he can help with the proceedings, but I doubt he knows anything about childbirth and labor!)

Leslie's just got their Warrior Hero Name from Name Generators. I just got my Warrior Hero Name. It's Luckystar.

Leslie's just got their Tarot Card Name from Name Generators. I just got my Tarot Card Name. It's The Star. (what a coincidence with the one above, hahaha)

Leslie's just got their Nun Name from Name Generators. It's Sister Theresa Filia.

Leslie's just got their Strawberry Shortcake Name from Name Generators. I just got my Strawberry Shortcake Name. It's Coco Calypso.

Leslie's just got their Mystical Name from Name Generators. It's Faye.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home