Monday, September 21, 2009

SNOW BEAST / 1986 NG Preview / Being yellow and welcoming

Teunis and I discussed possible mouse droppings, packing up, showers, Hester's husband, cheerful songs which are actually brutal (SNOW BEAST / HOW TO SET TRAPS!), weird songs stuck in his head, hot chocolate, hampers, refried beans, noodles, bridges, traffic jams, goals, his green / black computer case with handles and wheels, Surrey, (safe) travels, (good) health, wishes for fortune, sharing food, weather, owing me a lot for my generosity / charity (profuse thanks!), and such stuff before he left. Once it took him THREE AND A HALF HOURS to drive TEN BLOCKS?! He wished me good health / fortune / a belated happy birthday, thanked me for putting him up especially on my birthday night, said I was a good generous friend, and an excellent person to boot. (and good company)

I know I'm not crazy (about there being no evidence of mice around my place), so I'm going to call Hester and see what she says other than that I complain too much! (also still looking on Craigslist) Learned from yesterday's debacle, and went across the street instead. Steph wasn't impressed when I called to tell her about it, and told her co-workers... OH DEAR! Farrah wished me a belated happy birthday on my wall, heh. Been hiding various things on Facebook, also - makes the ol' news feed easier to peruse! ;)


Here's an OLD photo of me and my siblings, circa 1986. Sister scanned it and added the caption. You can tell it's the holiday season because of the Christmas tree in the background. Snoopy and "First Place," indeed... I was actually taller than my siblings then. *sigh*







You Are Balanced and Thoughtful



You view people with optimism. You have many meaningful relationships in your life.



You had more conflict with your father than your mother. Your relationship with him was difficult and possibly unhealthy.



You deal with stress in a fairly normal way. Stress presents a struggle for you, but you're usually able to neutralize your emotions.



You require a lot of calm in your life. When things get too hectic, you need to step back and reassess things.








Your Name is Yellow



Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world.

You are a warm person who can't help but make others feel comforted. You are truly radiant.



People see you as someone who has figured out the secrets to life. While that's not true, you do try to remain positive in the face of adversity.

You are the sunshine in other people's lives. You make more of a difference than you realize.








You Are Sophisticated and Well-Mannered



You're the type of person who can sit all day entertaining guests with witty banter.

You believe in presenting yourself in the best light possible. You like to be seen as classy.



You give a first impression of being upper class and even a bit snooty. And you're the first to admit you're a little guilty of that.

You are an armchair critic. You can detect quality easily, and you want the best things you can find.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home