Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh right.. they're in ALASKA! Just leave him at the bus depot, then!

I *just* realized that a bunch of them (Sam / Ivan / Jessica / Jonathan?) are in Alaska on a cruise right now. Actually, I was reminded of this by looking at Jon and Harmony's housewarming Evite to see whether Raymond had indicated the time he'd be going in his reply. (he didn't, so I can't plan to show up when he won't be there!) So then I called Eric at work to inform him of this... I kept wanting to say "s***," but that's not a good thing! He asked whether Steph would be there - nope, she's in Ottawa already to do bridesmaid duty at Erin's wedding! Jon and Harmony will be at the high school reunion, so they're also not an option.

I asked Eric whether he'd be at the housewarming tomorrow, and he said he may show up between 4 and 6, but had the possibility of seeing Ryan and Alison beforehand. That's good - I remember them well, but I wouldn't be surprised if The Stupid Idiot (Korey, who else?) trashed me to them. (I should have friended Chris Nikkel, dammit!) Told him to keep me posted by giving me a call - he probably will, unless SOMETHING HAPPENS. (DRAMA!)

Eventually, Eric figured that he COULD drive me home from Fellowship tonight, and then go out again to the Greyhound depot at Main / Terminal. WOOHOO! I get to spend more time with him, which is the time I'd be spending with him ANYWAY, but never mind... I still win! :D I went into a "YES! I WIN BECAUSE I AM AN NG! LEAVE HIM AT THE BUS DEPOT!" rant, and then suggested that Eric do what The Stupid Idiot does. "Say you're going to pick him up, but don't show up at all - stand him up! HAHAHAHA!" Not that I think Eric would do this, and not that I actually condone this or violence (as in my Facebook status where I wanted people to kill my ex with a gun / club / shank / blunt force trauma instrument), but it would be nice to give him a taste of his own medicine!

Of course, Eric didn't say anything while I was supposedly advocating this... haha, I love it! I told him that I had actually bought him crackers that he could eat - all organic stuff! He said something about cheese, so I thought he said that he'd give The Stupid Idiot cheeseburgers to eat! Since that's what I heard (creative hearing?), I said that it was his own decision if he wanted to give The Stupid Idiot cheeseburgers, but that I would have no part in it. He paused (which in real life would have been an askance look, cringe, and D'OH! moment), and said that he'd been thinking about buying cheese for TONIGHT since he had to get something as well. Ah yes, good call. I said I'd reply to the email list saying that he would get cheese with the crackers - please, nobody make jokes about cutting the cheese!

Said he was planning on picking me up at about 7 tonight... sounds pretty good, since I have plenty of time to shower and stuff! After I got off the phone, I called my brother to see what time the perfidious blackguard was coming to the housewarming - no answer. Then I figured that my margarine had chilled enough after almost 24 hours in the fridge, so I made Parmesan Pesto Sidekicks for a meal. Yes, I was cooking at home for the first time in about two months or so... hope the mice don't decide to come out in force now! Also emailed Krista about stuff, and it seems the condo is near Thompson Community Centre - I think I can live with walking a couple blocks to the bus stop! (looked it up on Translink too)


Facebook quiz taken from Erik:

Leslie took Which Torchwood character are you? Gwen Cooper: You're like a mother (or a concerned aunt) to your friends, and you always try to do the right thing, although you can be quite stubborn. You know what you want, and with perseverance, you usually get it. In your life, love comes first, and you're generally a loyal and empathetic person. You're Gwen Cooper.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home