Saturday, June 27, 2009

The iodine is like jam, and the doctors get the blame!

Just before Awana started, I got a weird phone call from Massachusetts: 1-978-570-2070, anyone? Right before I was going to submit this post, I heard some noise coming from the bag near Dallas' stuff. I turned my head just in time to see a mouse run across the room to wherever it hides! AAAAAAAAAAA!

Henry picked me up, and we chatted briefly about work and how Michael Jackson's death made the Internet explode... SO TRUE! ("Hey, I can't access Google News - I was online when it happened!") When we got to the elevator, he said he was sore from driving - when he first started driving, he thought it was very fun. "I said I'd never be like my parents - well, my mom said it was tiring and stuff. Now look!" That is what happens!

At Awana, I heard a few of the older kids talking about Michael Jackson - Eric said that they were now blaming the doctors, and his younger brother Matthew had to corroborate it, heh. Said hi to Chrystal, Emily, Danny, Chris, William, Sabrina, Mike, and Jessica. Jordan didn't want to look at his hand wound (sustained in the morning when his brother Thomas made him fall as he was biking) when Auntie Vivian changed his bandage. He did liken the iodine to jam, though! Auntie Vivian told me and Chrystal that she actually had watched Youtube for the first time last night: her daughter Mary said that now she knew how the young people were procrastinating on homework! After Awana, someone was playing a MJ tune on the piano - NICE! Ian and Sean played a weird made-up game on the way home (dropped off Meg and Jesse), which apparently involved copper shields and chaos.


Leslie's just got their Polynesian Name from Name Generators. I just got my Polynesian Name. It's Hika, meaning "a daughter."

Leslie's just got their Northern African Name from Name Generators. I just got my Northern African Name. It's Malek Boudouani.

Leslie's just got their Thunder God Name from Name Generators. I just got my Thunder God Name. It's Perkwunos.

Leslie's just got their Gypsy Name from Name Generators. I just got my Gypsy Name. It's Rasia, meaning "a rose."

Your Super-Power And Super-Weakness by Vanmorbo
Name
Weapon of choice
Super-PowerBouncy Fat Rolls... never get harmed, you bouncy ball
Super-Weaknesstormented by restless ghosts of those you've slain
Effectiveness
97%



Facebook quizzes taken from Jennifer L. and Jane:

Leslie completed the quiz "What does the week you were born say about you?" with the result The Week of the Literalist - Virgo 3. September 11-18. You persist on getting your way, and you are a willful individual. You are angered by irrationality, but are able to hide your emotions well. You do not like public displays of emotion, even though you feel emotion deeply. You dislike phoniness and pretension. You like people to be who they really are, to be truthful to themselves. You do not like trouble or unpleasantness. You can be highly dramatic, and seek to uncover truth and reveal it to the world. You can be fearless and courageous in confronting social mores, but remain calm when it is not concerning your passions. You expect the very best for yourself in a relationship and can be demanding, although affectionate and caring. You are able to easily face and overcome obstacles. Strengths: Composed – Nurturing – Capable. Weaknesses: Sensationalistic – Judgmental – Ruthless.

Leslie took the What crayon color are you? quiz and got the result: Lemon Yellow. Lemon Yellow: You are Lemon Yellow! Way to get noticed! You are bright and cheerful. You are the one person everyone wants at their party to truly make it a success. People see you as happy and very fun to be around. You make others happy when you smile and say Hi! You always try to have the best outlook on life, and usually find one.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home