Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Durian wafers, banana ice bars, Dove Beauty body wash with waterlily

Went out earlier today to go to Chapters or Starbucks, but went to City Fresh Market first to get durian wafers for Jon, as well as coffee-flavored wafers for the toddlers as snacks. Got a black tea lemonade and a banana loaf, and read about crimes of passion. I *knew* that person might not show up! (but now I have an email stating that he did show up - sigh) Was going to get a pretty journal, but the price was a bit too much. Since I was going to go to Save-On anyway to see if they had Sidekicks (got the cheap kind - never had creamy garlic raffaelo / sour cream and chives before), I went there. As I thought, they had regular journals for $5 among the usually-priced ones for $14.99 and up... got one that said "WRITE IT, BABY!" I needed a replacement journal for the green / flowered one Lesley gave me in 2001 - it's been a long time, but I need to replace it because of certain names I wrote. The one Harmony gave me at Christmas doesn't need replacing - I'll just tear out those pages with the name on it!

Also bought an on-sale value pack of Italian Five-Cheese Bistro Crustini (nine in one!), the interesting-sounding Stolen Innocence: My Story of Growing Up in a Polygamous Sect, Becoming a Teenage Bride, and Breaking Free of Warren Jeffs (Elissa Wall), an on-sale with coupon Knorr Plus meal [butter and herb rotini with garden veggies], a pack of Melona banana ice bars (which are AWESOME!), on-sale Dove Beauty Body Wash (Cool Moisture [cucumber / green tea]; Energize [grapefruit / lemongrass]; Refresh [waterlily / fresh mint]), and an econo-pack of shortbread cookies which actually is also for the kiddies. The amount of money I spent wasn't too bad, haha! Debated calling a cab, but didn't.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home