Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm a fish goddess? Interesting...

Note: What Role You Play in this Friendship Memegen, by scare_bear.

This thing restarted again - yikes!

Leslie just took the How Lucky Are You Quiz and is Pretty Unlucky. I am Pretty Unlucky. You are pretty unlucky. Can you tell us who is going to win the derby so that we can bet against them?

Leslie's just got their Egyptian God or Godddess Name. I just got my Egyptian God or Godddess Name. It's Hat-mehit, the Fish Goddess.

Leslie's just got their Transformers Name. I just got my Transformers Name. It's Rodimus Prime.


Mike T. sent me an Evite for Tsawwassen Paintball in a couple of weeks. Paintball isn't my thing, and it's good that I can use Awana as an excuse! Besides, it starts way too early in the morning... 9 AM, dude? Seriously? "Let's have fun and safely shoot each other!" As much as I'd like to shoot certain people in the complement of 142, I just don't think it's my thing AT ALL! Maybe others will enjoy it, but NOT I! Also have realized that RC is a perfidious blackguard, and I'll never talk to him again - they all deserve death, these people!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home