Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finishing the sentence for fecal henbits

Bingo of the late night so far:

SPARKING (83 points) - against Claire M.

High-scoring words of the late night so far:

FECAL (375 points) - against Steve B. [two 5W]
HENBITS (120 points) - against Mary D. [2W, 4W]


Turns out that Auntie May gave me some black pudding with sesame on it. I know there's a name for this thing (since I had it in childhood), but am not having much luck finding it!

Facebook quizzes taken from Daniel:

Leslie took the What Southern City Should You Live in? quiz and the result is Charleston, SC. Let's face it. You love antebellum history and you even have a bit of lingering pride over that victory at Fort Sumter. Nothing could be better than sitting on the leaning porch of a southern mansion, drinking a mint julep or sweet tea mojito, and enjoying the view across the harbor.

Leslie took the Are you a nerd??? ;D quiz and the result is You could be. I don't know! You could be if you wanted to. Just don't go and buy taped glasses or anything! ;)

Leslie took the What Action Movie Hero Are You? quiz and the result is Universal Soldier. Not too smart, and can't go for long times without ice... but if he gets on a roll, get out of his way! Who needs guns when your fists can do the killing for you? Thunder, lightning... this man's got all the moves.

Leslie took the What Boxer are you?? quiz and the result is Sugar Ray Leonard. You're a speed-style boxer that doesn't think about what punch he's throwing.

Leslie took the What Godfather character are you quiz and the result is Vito Corleone. You're Vito Corleone. You're a quiet leader; you like doing favors for others, but you make sure they don't forget it. You love your family. (NICE!)

From Janina via Facebook note:

It's your turn. You know the drill... tag me and ten others.

1. My ex....... is nothing but a memory.

2. Maybe I should be....... rationing the chocolate, or giving more of it away.

3. I love....... my friends, especially if they're humorous!

4. People would say that I....... make them nervous.

5. I don't understand....... why some things have to happen.

6. When I wake up in the morning, I....... get CRANKY!

7. I lost....... my sense of sanity a LONG time ago!

8. Life is full of....... interesting surprises.

9. My past taught me....... NEVER to NOT be TOUGH!

10. I get annoyed when....... people exclude me from things, because I'd LIKE to have OPTIONS, y'know! :P

11. At a party, I....... gravitate towards the people I know and trust.

12. I wish....... people would be more loving toward fellow world citizens.

13. Dogs....... are okay, but I had to be authoritative toward the ones I encountered last year at the "party house" in Chilliwack.

14. Cats....... are better than dogs - I didn't mind feeding the ones I encountered at the same place as the above sentence!

15. Tomorrow....... is another day.

16. I have a low tolerance for....... bad spelling and grammar, and Netspeak.

17. If I had a million dollars, I....... would put it in the bank!

18. I'm totally terrified of....... ESCALATORS; NEVER put me on one, or I will hold it against you FOREVER!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home