Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy girls MUST kiss me in my accomplishments!

Henry picked me up a little earlier, and said that his niece Evelyn was attending Awana today - cool. He was also listening to Team 1040, which was a change; I asked him if he'd listened to the game yesterday, but he'd been too busy. Evelyn at least was polite when I asked her how she was, haha. Listened to the radio guys discuss trash talk, Alex Burrows, Ryan Kesler, and other things. When I heard that the Cleveland Indians were beating the New York Yankees 20-4 in the seventh inning, I had to call Henry's attention to that score. How hard is it to get a few runs? Who knows.

Got to the fellowship hall, and asked Melia about the status of the thing where she asked people to be available to look after the little kids after Awana. People have exams and such, so she / Angus / Vanessa are doing it. She totally understood if I wanted to just go home after Awana, since it wasn't definite that Lee and Lily would be there - the bus schedules on the weekends are NUTS. I decided to take the "out" which she was offering me, heh. Sophia thanked me for her birthday card and the stickers that I gave her daughter Olivia; Helen also thanked me for her and her son Nathaniel's birthday cards. Of course I remembered! Noticed that Vanessa W. was wearing an interesting shirt, so I had to go over there and write down most of the words on there. While I was there, Eunice / Rachel / Ian told me about all their handbook time accomplishments: YAY FOR MULTIPLE PAGES, PATCHES, AND JEWELS!

John asked me if I'd go home with them, but then got Henry to drive me. Fair enough, since they were asked by someone with four people for a ride! I was admiring a cute baby sibling for some of the afternoon. Gave Amanda the stuffed monkey which was supposed to be for Arthur, and gave her big sister Hannah two sticker sheets even if their mom said I didn't have to. At least I unloaded it, and they thanked me when prompted. I even got a hug from Amanda! Auntie May gave me some homemade Chinese treats, which was nice - I said hi to her grandkids Ian (who almost bumped into me) and Olivia, and waved at Ian's brother Gabriel while saying hi to his mom Rosenda. (I saw Lee, who asked if the church kitchen was operational and had running water yet: I have NO idea, but it better be ALL SYSTEMS GO for my brother's wedding in early June! Also waved hi to baby Anne, who's WALKING now - the kids grow up SO FAST!)

Afterwards, I got some Garden chocolate / peanut (kept from the kids because of allergy concerns) / strawberry cream mini-wafers. Good times, and I like helping with the kids. I officially learned that Awana would be extended into July because of those meetings we missed in November while the church was being set up according to code - ah, compensation! That means I need to change my RSVP to Andy and Megan's wedding; now, if only I could remember the website! I won't be seeing Henry next week since he has a test, but he already let Ada know - good thing. I also finally replied to Vanessa's Evite for Danielle's 30th birthday party on May 3 (a Sunday)... a part of me is jealous people get more attention than I did on my 30th! Oh well... I opted to bring potato salad to that affair, so I should remember. (YIKES - at church and all? Maybe I should buy a huge tub on that day!)

EWWW! They have DURIAN FLAVOR cream wafers?! AIYA!

Vanessa's shirt, all in pink text with black borders:

Happy.9
Women.you
Kiss Me
Spring @ Summer
Beauty.s
Happy Girls... Kiss Me
Chaofa lxq to you beauty
23 Polgenjns Refined

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home