Wednesday, April 29, 2009

42 questions about the last 21 people I mentioned in here

Got this from Gretchen via Facebook note. Go through your journal and list the last 21 people you mentioned. Do not list any repeats; simply go to the next name in the list. Then answer the 42 questions pertaining to the 21 names. When you're finished, tag all 21 people on the list, so the cycle can continue. If you've been tagged, copy and paste this information into a new entry and follow the directions above.

1 ~ Barry
2 ~ Corey
3 ~ Vanessa
4 ~ Nathan
5 ~ Marcel
6 ~ Elizabeth
7 ~ Joyce
8 ~ Ray
9 ~ Megan T.
10 ~ Arthur
11 ~ Korey
12 ~ Fidela
13 ~ Dallas
14 ~ Jocelyn W.
15 ~ Eric T.
16 ~ Stanley
17 ~ Samantha
18 ~ Rosanna
19 ~ Adam
20 ~ Andrew L.
21 ~ Eunice L.


1. How did you meet 1? Met Barry through Mike W.

2. What would you do if you never met 15? I wouldn't have a lot of SAXOPHONE LOVE for Eric T., hahaha.

3. Would you date 20? No, I wouldn't date Andrew L. Sorry. He's too young!

4. Have you ever seen 8 cry? Haha... no, I've never seen Ray cry.

5. Would 3 and 13 make a good couple? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Vanessa and Dallas? NO!

6. Describe 9... Megan is almost four years old, and likes stickers!

7. Do you like 16? Stanley's all right.

8. Do you think 6 is attractive? Elizabeth? Sorry, I don't swing that way!

9. When was the last time you talked to 8? I briefly congratulated Ray on his graduation earlier this week.

10. Would you ever date 10? EWWWWWWW, THAT IS JUST WRONG! Arthur is barely THREE! (I think)

11. Where does 15 live? Eric T. lives in Vancouver.

12. What is the best thing about 4? Nathan is very random!

13. What would you like to tell 21 right now? "I hope you do well in Awana, Eunice!"

14. What is the best thing about 8? Ray is very interesting!

15. Have you ever kissed 3? ... NEVER kissed Vanessa!

16. What's the best memory you have of 10? Arthur gave me a little bear on Valentine's... so sweet!

17. When's the next time you're going to see 12? I might see Fidela in the summer when she's here for her cousin's wedding!

18. Is 19 pretty? Sorry, Adam - I refuse to refer to you as PRETTY!

19. What was your first impression of 2? "This guy sure is nuts about weird stuff!"

20. Is 13 your best friend? I wouldn't say Dallas is my best friend, no.

21. Have you seen 16 in the last month? Saw Stanley last weekend.

22. When was the last time you saw 14? I last saw Jocelyn in August, at the short-term missions Fellowship night.

23. Have you been to 21's house? Never been to Eunice's house.

24. When is the next time you'll see 3? I'll probably see Vanessa on Sunday.

25. Are you really close to 1? Definitely NOT close to Barry!

26. Would you give 20 a hug? Of course I'd give Andrew L. a hug! He might not like it, though...

27. Have you ever been to 7's house? I was at Joyce's house years ago, and I think they may have moved on since then...

28. Do you know a secret about 19? I possibly know something about Adam... ;)

29. Describe the relationship between 14 and 19? Jocelyn and Adam are complete strangers.

30. What's your friendship like with 2? Corey and I like to freak each other out, haha!

31. Have you ever danced with 17? I've NEVER danced with Samantha!

32. How do you know 21? I know Eunice's parents Andrew and Flora through church.

33. Does 10 have a boyfriend? Arthur is three... FAR TOO YOUNG to have a boyfriend!

34. Have you ever wanted to punch 18 in the face? NEVER wanted to do that to Rosanna at ALL!

35. Has 6 met your mother? Elizabeth may have met her once or twice.

36. Have you traveled anywhere with 11? Korey and I traveled via Greyhound to and from Chilliwack / Vancouver, so if that counts... then yes.

37. If you gave 7 $100, what would they spend it on? Not sure... maybe Joyce would spend it on dog food!

38. What's your best memory of 2? The one where Corey decided to talk to me for fourteen hours straight - good times!

39. What is the one thing you most want 17 to know? "Hey Samantha! I know you were being silly when you said you didn't remember me a couple weekends ago!"

40. What was the last thing you did with 6? Elizabeth and I may have gone to some movie or other... don't recall which.

41. When did you meet 18? Met Rosanna in toddler Sunday School in 2003.

42. What do you wish for number 5? I don't wish anything really for Marcel...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home