Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Amazing bare hands, Taylor Swift, and spring fairies!

Bingo of the day so far:

BAREHAND (460 points) - against Karla M.

High-scoring words of the day so far:

BAREHAND (460 points) - against Karla M. [bingo, two 5W]
AMAZE (378 points) - against Louise G. [two 5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


It's been two months and four months since I've done two separate things. YIKES! And this thing just restarted again - why am I not surprised?!

Leslie just took the How Friendly Are You Quiz and is Extremely Friendly. I am Extremely Friendly. You are extremely friendly. We doubt you could meet a person that didn't like you. You are the life and soul of any party.

Leslie's just got their French Name. I just got my French Name. It's Marielle Leveque.

Find out how friendly you are with the How Friendly Are You Quiz

Taken from Kaitlin and Candace:

Leslie's just got their Spring Fairy Name. I just got my Spring Fairy Name. It's Aster Lake-Mist.

Leslie completed the quiz "What Taylor Swift song are you?" with the result I'm Only Me When I'm With You. The people closest to you mean the world to you. You are down to earth, not uptight. You are yourself no matter who's around, but you feel most comfortable around people you are most comfortable with. You are who you want to be, not what other people tell you to be.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home