Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm glad I don't have to be impatient anymore!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

OCCUR (102 points) - against Kathy T. [4W, 2W] (a good deficit-erasing word!)
ZAS (405 points) - against Linda B. [two 5W]


Katherine H. added me to Facebook: interesting, since I don't really know her even though she's in my church. Then again, the church IS huge... I guess I don't know a whole lot of people from the Agape Fellowship too well, which could also contribute to this. Donna G. also added me, but I ignored it even though I recognize the name from Wordscraper. Had an interesting phone call earlier: maybe these mice will be taken care of! Talked to Jamie about LJ being down or something - weird issues, man! Took a nap, as well - I should stop it if it's detrimental, haha. Melia and Angus can cover my formula so I can buy Vanessa's meat in turn; got an appreciative email from Vanessa, so I did the same with them. YAY FOR THINGS WHICH WORK OUT!



Here's a "tagging people" picture I got from somewhere:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home