Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sun Soaker and Shoe Queen

High-scoring words of the night so far:

VESTEE (113 points) - against Barb G. [two 2W, 3L on V, hook off FOUL for a plural]
KABS (144 points) - against Tammy T.-C. [4W, 5L on K]
FORLORN (544 points) - against Itamar R. [4W, two 2W, 5L on F]
OXO (147 points) - against Kerri H. [3W, 4W]
YUTZ (110 points) - against Lee M. [5W]
STAVE (105 points) - against Dianne D. [5W, 2W, hook off TEN for a plural]
JOWAR (720 points) - against Josephine S. [5W, 2W, 4W]
BOXCAR (168 points) - against Shirley B. [4W, 2W]
YODH (156 points) - against Glenda P. [4W, 3W]
BEFOOLS (108 points) - against Annu E. [4W, hooks off AA and PIG to make AAL and PIGS]
FUJI (204 points) - against Jessica K. [3W, 4W]

New record: I'm playing 78 Wordscraper games in various degrees of activity. (this number includes Raymond's game, unfortunately forced into inactivity by Lent... sigh...)

My mom laughed at me for not reading an entire email filled with her lunch plans with her friends - it wouldn't have been a problem had she just got to the point. Then I told my brother that I'd meet him after Sunday School in the fellowship hall for our own lunch since we're not invited for tomorrow's lunch. He says that there's a dinner on Wednesday before the Gordon Smith talk - at least I have a way to get there should I choose to go, and I probably will support the church lecture series in this way, at least.

Here's a "tagging people" picture I got from one of Sara's friends:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home