Sunday, March 08, 2009

Johnny will miss Dylan's wedding and my birthday?!

The family picked me up this morning, and I told Jon about what Teresa had told me and Andrea about Eric and Jeremy being Jewish because of their noses. Definitely funny, haha. Read an article about how some local guy was charged with his wife's murder in India... BAD! I took the stairs when we got to the parkade since it beat waiting for the elevator, haha. Said hi to Raymond / Connie and talked for a bit about vacuum bag prices varying by region for Dust Devils, Timothy Fellowship, losing an hour of sleep (we could definitely feel it), sleeping at our usual time NOT a good idea, and more. Jeremy looked like he was holding onto the pew in front of him as a sleeping surface, haha - I told him that sleeping an hour ahead of schedule did NOT happen for me last night at all. The lights went on and off in the sanctuary a few times, which resulted in a lot of weird looks between me and my friends! Priscilla did the Lenten reading this week, which went well.

Saw Quan with a huge stuffed dolphin afterwards: Cordia had given it to her for her birthday, and I gave her a birthday card as well. I said that the dolphin reminded me of the dragon my sister got me for my birthday a few years ago; I should bring it sometime, haha. Said hi to Sonya, Andrew, William, Maxine, Richie, Jonathan, Chuck, Jeremy, and others: midterms, Spring Break, intense condensed school learning, snarky Facebook wall comments, being back in Vancouver from Osoyoos, skating, birthday cards, cherry tomatoes, "no" (Keenan!), and more. Jeremy noted that I had five oatmeal cookies: hey, they're for the kids at Sunday School! I also told Eric this when he observed that I looked like a pig; he better have believed me, heh.

Sunday School went okay: I had to read stuff to a new kid from a Blue's Clues book. Discussed rice cookers with Auntie Fonda, and remembered that I still have the manual; oops! Went downstairs afterwards and clustered with everyone in the hall - Nathan missed the time change entirely, and had some coffee before Sunday School had started. Good thing it wasn't Monday, or else his boss would be very unimpressed! Told him that my news story on his Facebook wall wasn't a spam story; I'd have posted it on thirty others' walls and Nate's feed would be cluttered!

Eventually, a bunch of us went to Choppers - good breakfast food and burgers! Discussed Dylan's September wedding, Gucci and Coach bags, sushi, business, China, Johnny going to Hong Kong in September, the hockey game last night, news, comics, jokingly plastering Nathan's wall at HOME with graffiti as a good prank, pranks in general, pesto with scrambled eggs, Cindy's asthma, and more. Definitely a good time, although I forgot that our parents were picking us up - and I also referred to an omelette as oatmeal. Yeah, I'm losing it for certain! (I'll buy cards first and then stamps on Wednesday since I need to go out anyway to the townhouse for dinner before the talk...) Got home to find out that this thing restarted again - UGH.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home