Friday, March 06, 2009

Mixtures, GROOVY FOOD, and bloody poo

Bingo of the night so far:

ORANGEADE (93 points) - against Jermain M.

High-scoring words of the night so far:

SPOOKED (138 points) - against Sarah A. [3W, 3L on P, hook off ASHTRAY for a plural] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
ZANY (171 points; two 3W), BERYL (256 points; two 4W) - against Cathy S.
CYANIDE (255 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [5W, 3W]
VOYAGES (144 points) - against Itamar R. [two 3W]

Called Steph earlier since I remembered her friend's birthday is today; it's not weird to give him that wish since I've met him twice before. Later, I called Eric, but Ron said he'd have to call me back; my first thought was that he had better not be spending time with certain people! Said that I'd have to meet him at the usual place tomorrow (having the Fellowship AGM) at 6:30, which works for me as I have to mail Corey's birthday stuff to him before I forget entirely. (mostly food items like Bridge Mixture and possibly dried mango, so maybe I should get a box for those after I bring tape along)

I asked Eric whether we had a Committee meeting on Saturday, and he says he didn't know - I just got an email from Dylan confirming this, so I WIN! (two major meetings in two days - lovely...) Left a message on Henry's cell; added that if he didn't get the message, I wasn't responsible! Was merrily doing my own thing when my phone rang again: it was Candy, wanting to talk about Sarah G. coming / interesting drink recipes / being myself / FAMILY RESTAURANT (some Food Network show) / bowling at the early hour of 9:30 AM / her friends in a local St. Catharine's band called GROOVY FOOD and their music / Avon stuff / lotion / dogs / whatever else was on her mind. I didn't mind that at all, only I was trying to multi-task as usual. Worked a little less efficiently than usual; at least I didn't have someone bugging me about typing while on the phone! Hahahaha... now it's time to have roast beef, veggies, noodles, soup, and fire oil!

Poo nugget for Friday, Mar. 6: Dr. Stool Says - Sunday Bloody Sunday - On rare occasions, you may look down at your droppings and see traces of blood. These Rambo Poos are no laughing matter and could represent several different problems, from benign (hemorrhoids) to serious (cancer). If you see blood in the toilet after going to the bathroom, call your doctor. Synonyms: Neapolitan Poo, Uh-Oh, Chocolate Sundae with Strawberry Sauce.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home