Sunday, February 08, 2009

One crock pot recipe, and hold the snark!

Man, I'm snarky today. Maybe I'll go correct people later since that always makes me feel better, heh. Or I'll go yell at Corey, too. :D

Today was all right: had a bit too much wedding talk for my taste, but I guess it's the summer of weddings. Steph discussed Erin's wedding, which she's attending since she's a bridesmaid: good for her! Says it's interesting that Erin, Megan, and Jon are all getting married this summer since they all grew up together and were born in the same year. Got to service LATE, and only got to talk to Raymond for about two minutes afterwards. Jon preached, which was fine.

Christon made a tiny mistake while leading, and his Powerpoint had a grammar error. I swear, they should get me to correct all the Powerpoint slides for errors so I won't have to stop singing those lines and get steadily more annoyed! Randal missed his cue for an announcement, and had to be prompted by Calla: HELLO, PEOPLE! BE PROACTIVE TO AVOID LOOKING LIKE A STUPID IDIOT! I also think that my siblings have the perfect jobs since they get to know everything about everybody... I should have gotten into those fields, haha. Greeted Winnie and Megan, which was cool. Gave Steph her birthday card while she was talking to Michelle.

Interacted with Keenan later: he's so cute! Talked to Phil, Grace, Jeremy, Vania, Jen, Nathan, Billy, Sheena, Lesley, Cordia, Dylan, Brian, and others: class, financial accounting homework, birthday cards, Rice Krispie squares being like big croutons (not "fake" like Cordia thought Dylan said!), Lesley Stowe Rainforest Crisps (Jon said they're expensive!), goodbyes, loving Grandma (baby Allison reaches out to Auntie Eileen a LOT), the Evite writing, "intriguing" Teunis, housesitting, babies, parties, and lunch plans. Went to Sunday School, where we had two new kids (Dominick and Samantha) - they seemed to be okay without their parents. Auntie Fonda gave me the jacket - YAY, I'm happy that she's here! Rachel's grandma recognized her own handiwork on my pants: the heart patch IS cute!

Went downstairs, and talked to baby Mattias / Mike / Karen I. / Christon / Jon / Dylan / Auntie Kwai / Karmie / others until we had to leave the fellowship hall because of another meeting being held there. Those salty vegetables at Jon's birthday dinner were TERRIBLE! Dylan found a crock pot somewhere for the potluck, and Christon said that he might experiment and make us all the guinea pigs for his first crock pot recipe... yikes! Went to lunch at the old Green Village, which was okay. Dim sum pushcarts, order sheets, staffing, cop stuff, flights, time off, weddings, Melissa, Japanese stuff, Cecilia, Angela getting MARRIED, friends, and other things were discussed. Now I can relax at home. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home