Thursday, February 05, 2009

Anthems, cologne, and Terren reminders

High-scoring words of the afternoon so far:

ANTHEMIA (194 points) - against Kailea S.-G. [two 3W]
PTERIN (168 points) - against Heide S. [3W, two 2W] {this word reminds me of Korey's cousin's name... I justifiably hung up on him once when he was going on about black people / the media / dogs / what I presumably thought!}


This is the afternoon's amusement:

[17:01:25] Flami: the hamsterette: I want rosemary lamb sirloin now.
[17:03:26] Corey: will you settle for your package being in the mail? :P
[17:04:28] Corey: I told them there was no liquid in there, and there is, so hopefully that doesn't mess anything up :P they also said Canada is slow as hell these days and told me to definitely not use any sort of fast shipping method, because it's pretty much guaranteed to not get there remotely close to on time...
[17:05:27] Corey: it would go to the border fast, but from there, who knows :P that's what happened the last time I was shipping stuff all over the world.. it'd go to Australia, or Finland or something like a week before Canada, which is right next door...
[17:05:44] Corey: and didn't you have some issue like that recently with something coming from the US taking forever?
[17:08:36] Flami: um. liquid in the package? oh dear.
[17:08:46] Flami: yes, and it still hasn't gotten here yet.
[17:09:07] Corey: yeah, it's a vial of acid, since I figured you like burning people
[17:10:29] Corey: you have to shake it pretty good to hear it slosh, and I have it wrapped up in stuff so it doesn't break :P
[17:11:07] Flami: I guess I'll wait to see if it gets here to find out if you're joking or not :P
[17:14:12] Corey: of course I am, but there's still liquid in there that's apparently not supposed to be :P
[17:19:32] Flami: please don't tell me that you included cologne or pee
[17:20:49] Corey: you use cologne?
[17:24:58] Corey: maybe you can have some next time, but I didn't think you wanted that, so no, you didn't get any
[17:25:32] Flami: not really, although I remember taking some Rialto cologne once in July 2004 from Eric's car since he said it wasn't his
[17:29:27] Corey: cologne is for boys
[17:29:37] Corey: you want perfume
[17:34:35] Flami: I know. never bought it.
[17:36:17] Corey: dinner time
[17:36:26] Corey: tell me if your acid gets there before I'm back

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home