Thursday, February 05, 2009

Jerks, magic powers, and strippers! (survey)

Hey, I got salmoned on YM without even having to update!

[14:51:35] liberatedsalmon: Jake, my main man! How are you?
[14:52:24] flamsterette_x: Hey there! I can't really complain! You?
[14:52:51] liberatedsalmon:
[14:53:27] flamsterette_x: Let me guess. You got a message from me saying "Jake, my main man! How are you?"
[14:53:56] liberatedsalmon: not at all. who are you?
[14:54:35] flamsterette_x: Ah. We've been connected through a bot.
[14:54:44] liberatedsalmon: this is what I got from you: allergenicsalmon: FEEEEEEEMALE BRAINS!
[14:56:20] flamsterette_x: Ah. This is what I got from you: liberatedsalmon: Jake, my main man! How are you?

Here's another Facebook survey from Billie:

1. Have you ever chewed a pack of gum all at once? Nope!

2. Do you know any jerks? Yes. I used to be associated with one, but thankfully cut ties with him.

3. If you had one magic power, what would it be? The ability to teleport myself from place to place at will. :D

4. What would you change about your looks? Way too much, haha. =/

5. Have you ever had a weird dream about a guy or girl? Several... I couldn't tell them about it, of course. =/

6. Would you ever be a stripper? ..... NO!

7. Would you consider being a dancer in a music video? No, since I really cannot dance.

8. Anyone ever tell you that you had a big head? Nope.

9. Did anyone ever tell you that you're pretty? Only because they had to.

10. Do you have any scars? Where? Yes, on my back.

11. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on? Food, maybe books, pens...

12. Last lie you heard? "I don't know what happened! I'd never delete you from Facebook!" Uh-huh, and I'm the Queen of England.

13. Can you cook? Not really.

14. Last time you cried? A while ago.

15. One thing you never leave your house without? Keys. How am I supposed to get back in?

16. Do you smoke? No!

17. Last person you talked to on the phone? Barry.

18. Last time you laughed at something stupid? Last night. Immaturity rules! [great answer!]

19. What are you doing this weekend? No clue.

20. Are you in a relationship? Nope.

21. Have you ever been in hospital? Yes.

22. Who did you last hug? David's son Ian.

23. Would you ever dye your hair red? Maybe.

24. Who did you last talk to over the computer? See above. Random person.

25. Do you like hugs? Sure, I guess.

26. What do you do right before you go to bed? Send out positive thoughts to my friends.

27. Right when you get out of bed? Check the phone to see if I missed any calls.

28. To whom did you last give the finger? I have no idea!

29. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you buy? A new computer, I guess.

30. Are you different now than you were six months ago? Definitely. I'm not trapped anymore! :D

31. When did you last kiss someone on the cheek? I have NO idea... at least six months ago, if that.

32. Where were you last night around 9:30? Home.

33. What do you think of guys that wear eyeliner? They can be cute...

34. How many hours did you sleep last night? About eight or so.

35. What would you do if 50 Cent showed up at your door? "Sorry, you must have the wrong house."

36. Have you ever worn your underwear backwards? Maybe. ;)

37. What are you wearing? Sweats.

38. What was the last newspaper you read or skimmed? The Province.

39. What was the last word written on your hand? Like I remember THAT long ago?!

40. What was the last hair product you used? Shampoo and conditioner.

41. What was the last medication you took? I don't recall.

42. Who was the last person to make you really laugh? Myself. :D [yup, I'm way too easily amused!]

43. To what song did you last sing along? Neil Young, Rockin' In The Free World.

44. What was the last superstitious thing you did? I don't remember.

45. What time did you get up this morning? 11-ish, I think.

46. Are you one of those people who are always cold? I'm sensitive to the cold, but I wouldn't say I'm ALWAYS cold. Certain people might beg to differ, though!

47. You're thinking about someone, aren't you? Perhaps.

48. What would you do if your best friend of the opposite sex liked you? Have a discussion as to how this feeling came about. (hey, I like to analyze things...)

49. What are you listening to? Various songs from one of Corey's music DVDs. :D

50. How many more days until your birthday? I am too lazy to count it out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home