Friday, February 06, 2009

Broth, jello, longan, and lychee at gym weddings!

DAMMIT. This thing JUST restarted!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

BROTHY (200 points) - against Colin W. [4W, 2W] {a good deficit-erasing word}
SALVOED (343 points) - against Rachel G. [5W, 4W, hook off FAVE for a plural] {a good deficit-erasing word}
ZIPPED (120 points) - against Lilla J. [5W]


I had a weird dream when I finally could get to sleep at 4 AM or so. (and I went to bed at 2:15!!!) A few couples were going to get married in a huge gymnasium, and the wedding cake had lychee / longan / rambutan on it! Steph was there with her friends, and they had to drive us everywhere in the snow and ice. There was a big lodge where people stayed, which was in the middle of a forest, but that was really sunny and free of snow. You could even see the sun streaming in through the trees at sunset / sunrise - it looked quite nice, actually! I was behind the scenes at the gym, and only came out when it was fully decorated - there was a big audience in the bleachers. Jon, Harmony, Alan, Tracy, and other couples were there with white veils and such - things went off without a hitch. Afterwards, we discovered that we'd left the mango pudding / Jello / custard out for a bit too long - it was certainly edible, however. I woke up when there was a big noise outside my window.

No idea where that came from! Eric called me earlier at the last minute, but the bus schedule doesn't really work with what he wants to do. Guess he has to pick me up early, which is fine by me since I have to take a shower and eat anyhow! Then again, I might eat later on too - yikes! :P




You Are a Red Pen



You have an eagle eye for detail, and this often means you end up finding mistakes in people's work.

You may seem quick to criticize or correct, but you think accuracy and truth is important.



You like to be involved in every project. You feel like you put the polishing touch on things.

You would make a good editor, detective, or accountant. When facts matter, you're the person to call on.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home