Sunday, February 08, 2009

Batteries, craziness, and weather (survey)

Here's yet ANOTHER Facebook survey from Billie:

1. Is there someone you wish you were closer with? More than one person, actually... but I simply CANNOT get beyond the superficial!

2. Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex? Yes, and they helped me when I was going through stuff!

3. How many cell phones have you had? NONE!

4. Do you have a secret that you've never told anyone? Of course!

5. Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person? Nope.

6. Do you think age matters in relationships? Yes.

7. When will your next kiss be? No idea.

8. Do you believe in love? Meh, I'm a bit cynical.

9. Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed? Yes.

10. Is it worth crying over a boy or girl? No. At least, that's what I've learned.

11. Are you happy with your life? I guess so.

12. If you could go back in time, would you? Definitely!

13. How far back would you go? A rich historical period!

14. Is green your favorite color? Not my FAVORITE... but I know that Harmony likes it. So I went a bit overboard on the "green" theme on her birthday card: green card, green envelope, green "H" sticker, and green heart sticker. The only thing I didn't do was write in green ink, and that was probably because I don't have any! (and wasn't about to buy a green pen just because :P)

15. Is being single fun? It can be... unless you have to listen to Valentine's Day hype all the time. Then again, I felt this way even in 2005 and 2008!

16. What color are your eyes? Brown.

17. Can you honestly say looks don't matter? Sometimes they do.

18. Where do you see yourself in two years? Not sure.

19. Anything you want to tell someone? I wish... I'm too tongue-tied. [good answer]

20. Anything you're giving up on? Not right now...

21. Do you think you've made a difference in anyone's life? I know I have!

22. Could you honestly say you love someone right now? I suppose, if we're not talking about the romantic sappy stuff.

23. What item that needs batteries is nearest to you? My phone.

24. What's one word that will not describe you? Shady.

25. What did you do today? Fellowship Committee meeting, Awana, and then wound down at home. I'm good at that. :D

26. Did you do anything crazy today? Not really, no... unless you count making Carley try on a size 14-16 kids' T&T uniform when she's a small kid, and the green shirt was clearly too large for her!

27. A genie grants you three wishes. What do you wish for? Like I'd tell YOU! [good answer]

28. Do you listen to music when filling notes out? Of course! I'm doing it right now, as a matter of fact!

29. Have you ever wished that something bad would happen to someone else? Yes, and I knew it would too.

30. Did the last song you listened to hold any special meaning? Yes.

31. Does winter weather depress you? Sometimes.

32. What's your favorite color out of these five: green, yellow, blue, pink, or purple? Blue or purple!

33. What is one topic or thing that makes you feel awkward to talk about? None of your damn business. :P

34. Do you know anyone with a really weird name? Yes, I do.

35. What was your nickname in grade 6? I don't think I had one.

36. Do you have a broken heart? Nope!

37. List 3 of your favourite songs? Indestructible, Innocent, and Detachable Penis.

38. Favorite number? 12.

39. What is a saying that you believe? "Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."

40. Describe your life in one word? Weird.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home