Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Biscuit is dead! / Twisted Muppet Show

High-scoring words of the evening so far:

CHIAO (120 points) - against Donna G. [5W, 3L on H]
RUPIAH (108 points) - against Nicole B. [two 3W]
ENFACES (252 points) - against Lauren Z. [2W, two 3W]
HERMA (234 points) - against Fe T. [two 3W, hook off DIT to make EDIT]


Maybe it's just me, but this Bridge Mixture tastes minty for some reason! No, I have not gone crazy. Not like I had a wide sample to choose from last summer so I could have been informed about this... oh well. There's been another gang shooting today, and the victim's brother shot the killer with his own gun! Twelve in sixteen days?! Yikes!

Corey said he hoped my "interesting" tidbit was indeed just that; it hasn't been a good day because they had to put his dog Biscuit to sleep: "He's been having a pretty hard time lately. He had kidney failure, and hasn't been eating anything for weeks. I've been able to get him to eat at least a few bites of something up until a few days ago... so.. not the best day. He would have been 17 in another month." At least I was able to tell Corey that I got my package, which I hope is good. Chocolate and onions are really bad for dogs, apparently - aiyoh!

"And you should watch the shut your mouth one. Trigger Happy TV comes first, and then later the same guy made World Shut Your Mouth. It's a comedy / prank type show.. but done a whole lot better than that kind of thing usually is. He doesn't really play jokes on people that much... he just kind of creates bizarre situations in public. Subway Monkey Hour is Tom Green harassing Japanese people. So now you have Die Hard to watch, and all the Romero zombie movies. (even Zombi 2, the Italian, and totally unrelated to Zombie 1 except by name, sequel to Dawn of the Dead - Dawn of the Dead was called Zombie in Europe)"

"Day of the Dead, Romero's third zombie movie, is the remake... that's the one I said was wrong. So if you make it to part three in that series, we'll have to find you the real one. They're pretty good for horror movies. Not like Jason and Freddy movies, where a random group of people dies one by one... there's actually a story and stuff. I sent Meet the Feebles, didn't I? That's by Peter Jackson. Before doing mainstream stuff, he did Bad Taste (his first movie, about aliens and stuff, and he's one of the main characters), Braindead (which you have), and Meet The Feebles, which is like The Muppet Show, but really twisted. :P That's the puppet one I mentioned. Everything is Muppet-type puppets... pretty weird movie, to say the least. The characters are all basically Muppets doing the Muppet show, but it's mainly about what's going on backstage, and it's also in a Muppet-only world, so everyone's a puppet. :P I don't even remember all the stuff that goes on, but it gets pretty crazy. Definitely puppet sex and puppet drugs. The main star is a big fat hippo that cries a lot, and everyone is annoyed with her.. I think she gets hooked on drugs or something, I really don't remember. It gets really insane, though."

This is what he had to say about the hot sauce (Mongolian Fire Oil from the House of Tsang): "Is the box full of smuggled liquids? Well, like half-full? So Customs didn't seize any contraband? You said you wanted that fire oil stuff when I mentioned it a while back, so there you go. :P I don't think it's THAT hot... it's good though, because most hot stuff is more Mexican / salsa type hot. This goes well with things that tabasco sauce and that sort of thing doesn't go well with. I put it in the sauce stuff for dumplings (I need to make more one of these days), noodles... lots of stuff. I'm assuming it got there without breaking or anything... I didn't have enough room in the box to get it real padded... at least on the top and bottom."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home