Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Dream: Eric Ho, Dallas, cake, and more!

I had a weird dream last night - what else is new? It started out in a church building, where it was a couple days before my birthday. Dad said that I'd have to go home with him after Fellowship that night, which I somehow didn't mind. We heard a traffic report that said a nearby street was blocked off due to construction and pipes being laid across the intersection. I got a phone call from Eric Ho, who asked if I wanted to meet him and others right then - I said yes, so Dad dropped me off. After sleeping over at this big house through the day, we all went to this big industrial room with lots of clothes on hangers. No, we didn't mind being nocturnal at all.

We saw Phil, Jon, Raymond, Elaine, Dallas, Grandma, Joe W., and assorted others there. Jon wanted me to check out a specific journal entry, so I did - the website was salmon and muted burgundy. Apparently, Dallas and his friends were going to eat a cake with strawberries / blueberries / raspberries / other fruit on it. We asked Dallas if those were indeed his plans, and he said yes before leaving. Later, we checked the site again: Dallas had written to a letters community using a mini-pic of the cake as his icon, and he'd said that he knew what someone else was doing behind his back. The cake also featured an orange circle base, which was perfectly edible even though it didn't look like it would be. This somehow contradicted his earlier post, and we knew it was him because his new screen name contained his real name! Jon and Phil set to work revising a hastily-written timeline with this new information, while I mingled with everyone else there.

Grandma gave us all clothes and money before going off somewhere, and I asked Phil if he wanted to get together the next day, and he didn't mind at all. In fact, he was most enthusiastic about the suggestion. Raymond hugged me, and said he wouldn't mind coming along either! (I introduced him to Elaine, as well) After a while, the timeline was done. I asked Jon what he'd be doing the next day (my birthday), and he answered that he'd be watching sports - I didn't mind that answer, for some reason. We went out to the car, which was white / yellow / silver. I told him to be careful since I'd heard that many people had paid for that thing; Joe confirmed it, saying that he'd sunk in a lot of money for it. I informed Jon about the traffic report I'd heard earlier, and the construction was still in effect when we went to that street! I woke up when we were figuring out other ways to get around this blockage. No idea where the dream came from, although I'm sure that Eric would say something else if he could read this, har har har.





Your Energy Level is Low



Although you may have enough energy to survive, you probably wish you had more energy.

You feel tired throughout the day, and you wish you had the physical resources to do more.



You may just be a person with naturally low energy. Pushing yourself just makes things worse.

Make sure to eat well, avoid stress, and get plenty of rest. Taking care of yourself will make the most of the energy you've got.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home