Wednesday, February 04, 2009

FAMILY MATTERS and dreary cheese

Bingo of the night so far:

DREARILY (132 points) - against Sean C.

High-scoring words of the night so far:

UNITY (122 points) - against Susan H. [4W, 5L on Y]
VIVARIA (435 points) - against Angela V. [5W, three 3W]
JUSTLY (496 points) - against Regina H. [two 4W]
CHEESE (270 points) - against Pat K. [4W, 5W, hook off BRAID for a plural]
DREARILY (132 points) - against Sean C. [5W, hook off BEER for a plural, bingo]
QI (122 points) - against Kera B. [5L on Q used twice over!]
BEHOOF (135 points) - against Anna H. [5W, 3L on H]


This is what Corey had to say about horses, zebras, and DIE HARD:

[16:50:24] Corey: a horse is a horse, of course of course
[16:50:42] Corey: but not like Mr. Edddddddddddd! (because he's a Zebra!)
[16:53:37] Flami: the hamsterette: He talked.
[16:57:19] Corey: yeah, because he was a zebra, not a horse
[16:57:30] Flami: seriously?
[16:57:47] Corey: yes, Mr. Ed was seriously a zebra
[16:58:06] Corey: I forget why, they were easier to train or something
[16:59:23] Flami: maybe that is it
[16:59:49] Flami: oh, and to answer your other question... if you actually sent me that thing you said you would for Christmas, that would make me feel TERRIFIC!
[17:00:17] Corey: motherfucking Snopes page on it locked up Firefox! Google "Mr. Ed zebra" and it's the first result, and that explains it
[17:01:01] Corey: I'm workin' on it, keep yer pants on
[17:01:35] Corey: I'm burning a DVD to include riiiiight now. I think you'll get two, at least. I haven't put Die Hard on anything yet, and you were supposed to watch Die Hard
[17:03:52] Flami: gee, thanks for telling me that it locked up Firefox, and then telling me to Google it myself :P
[17:04:13] Flami: AH! SWEET. I think?
[17:06:48] Corey: Die Hard is sweet, yes. girls might not think so, but girls are pretty dumb when it comes to taste in movies :D
[17:07:33] Corey: it has Carl Winslow from Family Matters (Urkel!) in it too. he's probably a cop in Family Matters because he was a cop in Die Hard
[17:09:13] Corey: dinner time
[17:18:01] Flami: COREY!!!!!!!! BAD!!!!!!!!!

Crazy person, but he's still cool... now we're talking about Alan Freed and such things. Probably am also getting together with David S. tomorrow, who is of the opinion that Walt Disney has been haunting him. Yikes! At least I'm finally talking to Eric Ho, which is a good thing too. Let's just say that if someone knew about the hug / kiss / flowers emoticons that he sent my way to thank me for the postcard and such stuff, he'd be VERY pissed off, hahaha. I don't care, though... it's cool. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home