Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Dream: Money, Sabrina, Neptune, and Cupid

Had an interesting dream last night where I was preoccupied with writing a Valentine's Day card to Corey, to be sent in a green envelope. Sabrina appeared next to me, and told me that my grandma had given me a lot of money. However, I had to leave the card and other stuff on the wet grass while I retrieved it from the bank machine. I wanted her to watch my stuff for me, which she did. Came back with a few $100 bills and some $50 bills, which I stowed away very carefully. She then wanted me to come over to where her friends were, so I did that. We passed by Henry, Benedict, Danny, and some others on the way to her computer. I used it to check Facebook messages, and found a thread which actually scrolled the messages in the text box!

Fidela and Justin had both left me HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR messages in English and Chinese, as well as their reasons for liking / disliking lamb. When I'd replied to that, Sabrina wanted to use the computer, so of course I let her. My brother had left her a message stating that we simply had to see this Shakespearean book that he'd found. We left and were greeted with the sight of a play which uncannily echoed some parts of an ornate book my brother had. The book had NEPTUNE on the spine, and a companion volume called VIRGIL. They both had pictures of Cupids, as well as old-style writing, with stylized F's. After determining that Abigail and Lucy (two characters) would do whatever they wished no matter if they were sick, I alerted Jon and Sabrina to the money I still had. For some reason, I thought that I had to give it back! They persuaded me to keep it, and that was where the dream ended. Weird stuff! I wouldn't give a Valentine's Day card to Corey, as that would be very awkward. Maybe I'll ask him about it later, haha!





You Are Cool



You don't necessarily dislike other people, you just don't feel all that comfortable around them.

You tend to keep your distance. However, people may misread you and think you're being a snob.



If you want to be warmer, try starting small. Smile more. Greet people. Ask them how their days are going.

It doesn't take a lot to get some warm energy going. And it will make both you and the people around you feel better.



Meh, I used to be warmer. Now, it doesn't matter. Actually I'm only warm to people I know well, or who are established. Not sure this makes sense, but it'll do. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home