Friday, December 19, 2008

The hallway smells like Chinese medicine!

I got a surprise in my mail today: Marie had sent me a Silver Screen Christmas card, which included a DVD of A Christmas Carol. So of course, I had to do up a card for her... as well as for Kelli and Eric H. (Why does he THINK that I needed his address in Regina? Well, besides Jon sending him a wedding invitation, hahaha...) Speaking of cards, Janina says she got mine: YAY! Don't know when I'll get out to mail these cards because of the snow outside - yes, I am aware that I survived Regina temperatures, but I'd still prefer to wait till this melts if possible.

Later, Diven called me to see whether I was decided about going to Fellowship yet. Last night when he asked whether I'd frozen any extremities off in the cold, I hadn't really thought about it. Too bad Sam and Ivan had a Committee meeting tonight, too! I decided to preserve my personal sense of safety and stay home - too bad, since I have stuff to give people like Grace / Chalaine / Raymond / Jeremy! With the extra time, I'm going to send people flowers / eggs / globes / bears... and do some laundry! The front hallway of the apartment building smells like Chinese medicine, oddly enough. Always good to have time to work on my personal projects, as well. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home