Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vancouver cold is different from Regina's!

Talked to Corey about his dog-sitting experience for his sister: it doesn't sound fun if they're barking all the time OR doing things when your back is turned! At least I didn't have the care of dogs when I was in Chilliwack for a while, but I did approach letting them out with authority! Hopefully, they didn't detect any trepidation on my part!

Mats Sundin finally signed with the Canucks after months of waiting: sheesh! Billie got my Christmas card, and Denise M. added me on Facebook for the blood games. (James R. also added me from LJ) Eric's also confirmed that it's Friday tomorrow - sounds fine, but I don't know about waiting or walking in the cold, even if I did survive Regina without losing any extremities due to the substantially colder weather there! Linked me to a Half-Life 2 Episode 1 intro video as well, heh.

Jon says he has to be at church by 4, Sam and Ivan have a Committee meeting at 5:30, and so I'd have to be there really early or not go at all. I think I'll decide later, although with the weather out there... I dunno. Maybe I'll bus to the Pho place and back, since the 9 runs relatively frequently. We'll see!


What Type of Anime Character are You?? by AbbyNoRmAL1127
Name
Favorite Color
Age
Element
Hair Color / StyleGolden Hair; Shoulder Length
Type Of EyesGolden - Full of anger and fury
Unique Featuresyou have white wings
Love InterestYou are in love with the hero of the story. The sad thing is, he / she doesn't realize that you love him / her, and doesn't feel much back...
PersonalityYou're a demon, but you don't bother things that bother you. But you don't go out of your way to help others; however, you do feel for people.
ClothingYou wear what you want when you want. You have a unique choice of clothing which shows the different sides of you.
Weaponyou cast magic of every element; you are extremely powerful
Sidekickyou have a small faerie as your sidekick

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home