Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 Survey: Shame, Embarrassment, Lies

1. Was 2008 a good year for you? Why? Hmm. It was an okay year, but I still experienced lots of heartache. :(

2. What was your favorite moment of the year? Having a double celebration on my birthday with Nathan, Christon, Jasmine, Billie, Teunis, Krista, Vanessa x2, Jen, Danielle, Jon, and Vivian S.! :D [I invited Jeremy, David, Raymond, and Robin... but they sadly couldn't make it!]

3. What was your least favorite moment of the year? Finding out someone's true behavior. :(

4. Where were you when 2008 began? At Eric's house, watching Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest.

5. Who were you with? Korey, Eric, Ron, and Veronica.

6. Where will you be when 2008 ends? I have no idea... maybe out with friends?

7. Who will you be with when 2008 ends? Friends or family, most probably.

8. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions of 2008? They mostly had to do with my then-ongoing relationship. So I resolved to be a better girlfriend.

9. Do you have (a) New Year's Resolution(s) for 2009? To be more like myself! That fell by the wayside this year, unfortunately.

10. Did you fall in love in 2008? Not really... if anything, I fell OUT of love!

11. If yes, with who? Nobody.

12. If yes, do they know? If I ever did, they might not know. It's bad when I let people know!

13. Are you still in love with them? No comment!

14. You regret it? A few years ago in this space, I said you shouldn't regret love. Now, I dunno... these experiences of the past year have kinda changed that! =/

15. Did you break up with anyone in 2008? Yes, I did.

16. Did you make any new friends in 2008? Yes, and I love them for who they are.

17. Who are your favorite new friends? Erik, Robin, Pat, Flora, and Krista!

18. What was your favorite month of 2008? August.

19. Did you travel outside of your country of residence in 2008? I don't think I did. Not even sure if I went to the States!

20. How many different states / provinces did you travel to in 2008? Just Saskatchewan - man, is it freezing cold there! (-47° Celsius with windchill?!)

21. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2008? Not through death, but through a breakup. It was for the better, but it was still a loss.

22. Did you miss anybody in the past year? I missed K while we were still in the relationship. But I did miss Vivian L., Steph, Citrus, Eric H., and others.

23. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008? PAN'S LABYRINTH, for sure. I liked the whole thing with fairies and fauns, plus the twist at the end. ;)

24. What was your favorite song from 2008? No idea.. I don't get much into "new" music.

25. What was your favorite record from 2008? I don't know that I got any music from this year...

26. How many concerts did you see in 2008? None.

27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2008? I didn't go to any.

28. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008? Not really... just the normal homebrew / Portland beer at Jeremy's!

29. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2008? I don't do drugs.

30. How many people did you sleep with in 2008? Does getting pressured into it count? I guess so... one for the tally, then. Next time (if there is one), I should be careful!

31. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? No comment.

33. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2008? No comment.

34. Did you treat somebody badly in 2008? Possibly.

35. Did somebody treat you badly in 2008? Definitely!

36. How much money did you spend in 2008? More than I should have! Stupid banking transactions and phone bill problems!

37. What was your proudest moment of 2008? Getting away from someone's DRAMA!

38. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008? Getting yelled at in front of strangers... yeah, that was REALLY sweet. NOT.

39. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be? I'd change my interactions with a certain person!

40. What are your plans for 2009? Ready for this? I really don't know!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home